Call for Abstracts
Guidelines for presenters here.
Guidelines for Refereed Papers here.
We offer the opportunity to submit proposals to present non-refereed papers, workshops and refereed papers. This year, we will also hold two round table sessions to discuss topics chosen by conference delegates.
- Abstract submissions are due by 6 August 2018
- Acceptance will be notified by 24 August 2018
- Corrected abstracts need to be returned by 7 September 2018
- Papers for refereeing are due by 10 October 2018
- Referees' reports will be sent by 26 October 2018
- Following review, presenters will need to submit a full paper by 12 November 2018
- Please note that all presenters must register for the conference
Conference Theme: Inspiring Success - transforming the student experience
Contexts may include, but are not limited to:
- Student success - what is it, what works?
- Includes learning
- Diverse ways of knowing
- Learning and teaching for employability
- Staff development
- Responses to government policy
- New technology outside the classroom and within
You are invited to submit a proposal to present in any of the following categories:
- Research or theory papers: Sessions will be 45 minutes duration; you should allow 10 minutes of this time for discussion. Submit a 300 - 500 word abstract including authors' names and affiliations.
- Workshop contributions: Workshops will be 60 minutes long, contributors will be asked to speak for 15-20 minutes to describe an innovation, share a resource or describe a strategy from their practice, and encourage discussion for the remainder of the time. Submit a 300-500 word abstract including authors' names and affiliations.